Thursday, February 1, 2007

The Blasphemy Challenge

dunno how many of u came across this article....its titled "The Blasphemy Challenge" and its in abcnews.com...nyways...it tlks abt a guy who has strtd an internet radio show abt God....not exactly tho...he wants to find a way to allow atheists to freely express their views.....and wht they're doing is challenging ppl to make videos of themselves denouncing or blaspheming the Holy Spirit...gosh can it get any more senseless than this....but the most intrstng part of it is tht "he was raised catholic and became a born-again Christian...." he says "I loved Jesus and he was my best friend and I talked to him and God all the time. I have to admit that they never talked back to me....." guess some folks do feel tht way smtimes in their christian faith....i think this is 1 guy's way of dealing with it....he's given an open challenge to present evidence of a christians faith.....

No comments: